Tuesday, February 10, 2009

untitled

So I'm feeling much more independent lately.
I used to have all my classes with three of my best friends at school because we are all Leadership majors & all get along & study really well together.
Last semester almost all of us either declared a minor or decided to try to double major, so we all have new requirements to fulfill & they're all different. I never really knew what it was like to have a class without a friend in it. Actually, I still don't because my first is tomorrow. But just the thought is making me feel a mixture of emotions. I'm nervous, and excited, & I feel like I've been faced with a challenge almost.
This isn't the only way I'm exercising my independence.. Our click is also breaking up when it comes to housing next year. I'm not as nervous about that situation because I know all the people I'll be living with & they're all kick ass. But I gotta say, it also feels nice and comfortable in our click. Even if the monotony gets to me sometimes.... okay, most of the time.

I guess it's a grass is always greener situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment