Monday, February 9, 2009

First Day Back

Well, I had my first day back at school today.  
I only had one class because, technically, classes didn't start until 4 today.  
So I went to my 5-8 and we got out an hour early, because honestly, who prepares three hours of material for the first class? My professor, who insists we call him by his first name, Richie, seems fair (somewhat strict) and fun.  His grading scale is a 6 point scale, which sucks, but hopefully it won't be a terribly challenging class: Leadership 311 Topics in Consumer Relations.  

Before class though, I had a refreshing trip to the hardware store & main street with an old friend.  I always have fun when I hang out with him, even if we just kick it in the dorm.  

The day was uneventful other than that. But I'm trying to update every day now that I'm back in school because it provides a nice break from the monotony & Kristen gave me a piece of sound advice regarding the frequency with which I write :)

No comments:

Post a Comment