Monday, February 2, 2009

LLL

So this past weekend was my favorite rally ever... 
I don't know if it was just a nice breath of fresh air, or if i'm more happy with my place in Leaders, or if i'm more happy with my inter-leader relationships, or if i'm just more happy with myself.

but it was incredible.  
i needed it, that's for sure

i went to breakfast at the smith's new(ish) house & it was amazing! 
the food
the place 
the people
everything was wonderful 

then on my way out i got stuck in the mud & felt like an idiot, & went to best buy to buy a memory card reader for my camera/computer so i can upload pictures again! 

then i slept for 17 hours. 

yesterday & today were such nice, mild days! i can feel spring coming and i couldn't be happier about it! 
just goes to show the power of teen leaders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment