Friday, April 3, 2009

Goodbye Spring Break

As Spring Break is coming to a close, I have accomplished several goals I had going into it.
  1. I kicked ass on my interview with the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce - it's just for an unpaid internship but I really just wanted more interviewing experience. Being that I don't really want an internship this summer, this unpaid 10 hour per week commitment would sort of be perfect for me. Now I just have to wait to see that I wasn't out-shined.
  2. I spent a ton of time with my family
  3. I caught up in almost all of my classes
  4. I spent some well-deserved time with friends
  5. I didn't work at all! - I haven't had a week off since PACAA and before that I hadn't had a week off since the last PACAA. I'm a work-a-holic so it was nice for me to have absolutely no commitments some days and try to force myself to relax.
It seems like I only neglected to complete two of my goals:
  1. Tell my dad about my living situation next year - even though I did try to do this twice
  2. Blog more
But alas, I suppose I'll have to save those two for when I go back to school. Overall, though, I'd say I had a productive, safe, successful, relaxing Spring Break & I couldn't be happier about it. I only wish it could last a little bit longer....

No comments:

Post a Comment