Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another check off the ol' to-do list

4 Simple Goals - Week 1

't was a failure I'm afraid.

I took a picture almost every day. Although, I wasn't on campus, so I couldn't take the daily picture of my favorite spot. So that's okay.

I stretched no days and pressed snooze every day. That's not good. But I was on vacation, which counts for something... right?

I listened to almost no music at all, but when I did, they were new songs. So that's good.

I'm still in the middle of my sunday ritual, which includes blogging, & it promises to be a huge success. The only thing I won't be able to do is call my Nan & Pop because it's already 9pm. When did that happen?

But I will be calling them tomorrow because I plan to visit them on Tuesday.

Sorry that this post is so memo-like. I'm in a very "matter-of-fact" mood, as it were. I've been highly productive and responsible today, mostly in preparation for my senior year. It starts in one week and two days. And I take the GRE in one week and one day. Which is frightening, but also relieving. But mostly terrifying. eep!

off to switch over my laundry and make dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment