Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Who's To Say?

I'm feeling so inspired lately.
So much so, in fact, that I can't seem to harness my inspiration at all. I feel like I'm just letting it fly out of me, little bits at a time, into any and every direction that appeals to me for just a second.

I have to say. I don't mind it one little bit. My world is becoming much more colorful!

All this inspiration is making me feel quite limitless, for better or worse.
This is leading me to consider all kinds of career paths and also to overindulge in some bad habits. But for better or worse, I've been enjoying these last couple of months. And who's to say that I shouldn't?

Jack Johnson - Upside Down. This song has been making me feel very happy, almost childlike, as of late. I suppose that's appropriate as it is from the Curious George Soundtrack.
In any case, here are some of the best lines:

Who's to say
What's impossible
Well they forgot
This world keeps spinning
And with each new day
I can feel a change in everything.....

And as my mind begins to spread its wings
There's no stoppin' curiosity

Who's to say
I can't do everything
Well I can try
And as I roll along I begin to find
Things aren't always just what they seem

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete